We are now obligated to request a valid picture I.D. upon check-in for each guest to ensure that those in the same accomodation normally reside at the same address.
If you have a particular situation, call us a minimum of 48 hours before your arrival to ensure that you can make your check-in properly (and avoid paying for an extra room!)
Check-in & Check-out
The day of your reservation, you may arrive and get the key to your accommodation from 3pm until the closing of our reception at 8pm. If you unfortunately do not show up before 8pm on the day of your reservation, the cost of one night of the reserved room will be charged on the credit card provided to make the reservation at first.
Notify us as soon as possible by phone or email of any arrival after 8pm so we can make an arrangement to have someone checking you in.
If you arrive earlier than 3pm and we cannot accommodate you right away, you are free to enjoy our forest trails directly on our property while waiting!
Departure: The keys need to be returned between 8am and 11am. If you wish to extend your departure time until 1 pm, you can certainly do so for a fee of $5.
You will need a valid credit card to make a reservation with us online and on the phone with our receptionists. During the high season, a minimum reservation of 2 nights could be asked.
If you love your stay with us and would like to extend your vacations, it could be possible to do so once you are on the property. Keep in mind that summer time is busy for us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
In the event of a no-show, we will charge the full price of the first night to the credit card used to make the reservation.
If you need to change or cancel your reservation for Covid-19 related reasons or not, please let us know 48 hours before your arrival to avoid charges on your credit card.
No refunds or credits will be given for early departures.
Kids & Guests
The maximum number of guests is indicated for each room whenever you make a reservation. This number includes children and adults. For insurance and license reasons, this maximum number must be strictly applied.
Rollaway beds are not available at the moment.
In answer to Covid-19 adjustments, we will not provide a daily cleaning service this year and will wait for 24 hours after your check-out before entering your room. If you stay with us for 5 days or more we will gladly give you new towels whenever needed.
Travel with a dog (or two!)
We share the desire to travel with the man’s best friend and are delighted when you bring your own dog to see us! We accept a maximum of two dogs per room for a fee of $ 5 / night / dog.
- Please notify us when booking that you are coming with a dog so that we reserve the appropriate room unit.
- Unfortunately, due to allergies, we do not allow cats to stay in our rooms.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. We are near a high speed road and we do not want any unfortunate accident to happen!
- Any undisciplined and aggressive animal may be asked to leave the property earlier than planned.
- The excrement must be collected immediately and placed in the nearest compost bin.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the rooms. (avoid yourself some charges for any damage!)
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the rooms. If you wish to smoke, you can do so outside, away from any windows so that the smell does not pass on to other guests.
- The curfew is from 10 pm to 8 am. During this time, we ask you to respect your neighbors and to minimize any loud noise. If we have to ask you repeatedly to be more considered, we may ask you to leave the property without any possible refund.
We ask you to inform us of any breakage or damage caused to our property in or outside the rooms during your stay.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage caused to furniture, sheets and other goods from Nordet. These goods will be assessed and billed to the customer at our replacement cost, which may include labor costs.