The Nordet is located in the heart of the most beautiful tourist attractions of the Gaspesian point. You will be close to the most interesting activities in the region, while staying away from the hubbub of Gaspé and Percé. On our remarkable site you will find the balance between accessibility and tranquility. That’s what we proudly call the best of both worlds!
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone for any questions relating to the activities,
To do nearby
In addition to the range of activities offered at Nordet, a multitude of leisure activities are offered nearby.
Do not forget to visit the cities of Gaspé, Percé and L’Anse-à-Beaufils.
ACTIVITIES ON THE SITE
- Hiking on the Pointe-Saint-Pierre.
- Observation and photography of the flora and the marine fauna.
HIKING IN PARKS WITHIN THE PARK
- Bonaventure Island
- Cruises around the Island, and opportunity to dock for a hike to the largest colony of gannets in North America. A must-see!
- Admire the Percé Rock from either the coast or aboard a cruise, it is the emblem of Gaspé Coast known around the world.
- The Geopark of Percé hiking and zip line / museum
Forillon National Park
- Offers an impressive range of activities: hiking, diving with seals and whale watching.
- Do not forget to visit Mont Saint-Alban, whose observation tower offers a superb view of the peninsula.
- River Trail
- Several kilometers long, it is the most beautiful beach in Gaspésie! It is uncrowded and ideal for peaceful hiking. You can admire a landscape of breathtaking beauty!
White sand beach of Haldimand
Famous for its splendid waterfall, you can also swim in a canyon with deep water and turquoise!
- Whale Cruise
- Mackerel fishing
- At the Saint-Georges-de-Malbaie wharf (in season).
- Striped Bass Fishing
- At the mouth of the Barachois
Observation of one of the largest barachois in the Gaspé Peninsula. Site privileged by ornithologists, one can observe there many species of rare birds.
MUSEUMS AND GALLERIES
Geopark of Percé
Located in the village of L’Anse-à-Beaufils, do not miss the Historic General Store of 1928, reconstituting the way of life of the time.
The Gaspésie Museum
Center of art and history of Gaspésie par excellence. Its permanent exhibition Gaspésie. ” The big trip! “Lets the visitor discover Gaspésie through those who built it. It also offers a range of interesting and diverse seasonal exhibitions.
Mi’kmaq Interpretation Center
- The Amerindian community, descended from the Micmacs, has founded an interpretive center, a museum and a shop about the region’s Aboriginal culture.
- Excellent interpretation centers and historical exhibits can also be found in Forillon National Park.
BOUTIQUES AND RESTAURANTS
- Agate and pebbles
- Offer real agates mounted in beautiful jewels
- Wazo Jewelery
Bond coffee on the site itself
Bench Corner Base Camp
- A famous gastronomic restaurant Gaspesienne. Specialties of the house: seafood and regional dishes.
- More than an excellent coffee, it is also an art museum of the famous artist Gilles Côté. His paintings, as much as his coffee are real masterpieces.
The Robin Store
- Basic foods and small hardware items are stocked.
The Comeau fish store
- Offers fresh lobster and a variety of fish, fresh or smoked, as well as salmon pies.
Bistro Restaurant and Concert Hall La Vieille Usine
Savor the excellent table and varied entertainment offered on the bar side during the summer season, in addition to the many shows of famous artists in the adjacent auditorium. The excellent Gaspé beer is served at the Pit Caribou microbrewery, which is located next door. Great atmosphere guaranteed!
MICRO-BRASSERIE AND DISTILLERY
Pit Caribou micro-brewery
Microbrewery Cap Gaspé
In addition to being able to buy their tasty products, you can discover the techniques of making beer.