Book directly on our website and save 10% on your accommodation!
50% of the total value of your stay (taxes included) will be debited from your credit card when you make your reservation.
Please cancel your stay 7 days or more prior to arrival to receive a refund of the 50% deposit.
For cancellations made between 7 days and 48 hours prior to arrival, your 50% deposit is retained by the merchant.
In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before arrival or no-show, the entire stay will be charged to the credit card on file.
Please change the date of your stay at least 5 days before
Check-in & Check-out
Arrival: On the day of your reservation, you can access your accommodation between 4pm and 8pm.
Winter 2022-2023: If you arrive on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, our reception will meet you to tell you how to get your keys quickly and efficiently in our absence because the reception closes at 3pm.
Please advise us by phone or email of any arrival after 8:00 pm or you may have no one to greet you that evening. It is possible for you to arrive after 8pm without any problem, we will then have to explain to you the procedure to follow to get your keys.
Departure: The return of the keys is done between 8am and 10am. If you wish to extend your departure time until noon, you can do so for a fee of $25.
*The opening and closing hours of the reception vary according to the progress of the tourist season. Call us at 418-645-2223 if you want to know the exact hours on your arrival day.
Kids & Guests
The maximum number of guests and children is indicated for each room whenever you make a reservation. Any changes in your vacation that is adding any person (child or not) must be brought to the attention of the reception for insurance and license reasons.
It is possible to add a guest to a reservation for a fee of $40/day for the reservation (in advance!) of an extra rollaway bed.
An additional guest with their personal mattress, sheets and towel will only have to pay an additional $20/night.
The reception should be kept strictly informed of the number of guests in the rooms for security reasons.
To respect our ecological principles, we do not automatically change towels everyday.
You are invited to come exchange your dirty towel for a new one directly at the reception whenever needed!
Our towels do not go to the beach! You are welcome to rent a beach towel at our reception.
If you would like your room to be cleaned, please ask the reception before 10am!
Travel with a dog (or two!)
We share the desire to travel with the man’s best friend and are delighted when you bring your own dog to see us! We accept a maximum of two dogs per room for a fee of 10$ /night/dog.
- Notify us immediately when booking that you are coming with a dog so that we reserve the appropriate room unit.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per room.
- Due to allergies, we do not allow cats to stay in our rooms. Not respecting this rule could add a cleaning fee of 75$ to your bill.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. We are near a high speed road and we do not want any accident to happen!
- Any undisciplined and aggressive animal may be asked to leave the property earlier than planned.
- The excrement must be collected immediately and placed in the nearest compost bin. Pets should not be left unattended in the rooms. (avoid yourself some charges for any damage!)
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the rooms. If you wish to smoke, you can do so outside, away from any windows so that the smell does not pass on to other guests. A 200$ fee will be charged to the credit card on file for the non-respect of this rule for us to be able to get rid of the smell and put the room back in proper rental condition.
Curfew and respect
- The curfew is from 10pm to 8am. During this time, we ask you to respect your neighbors and to minimize any loud noise. We ask that you respect your neighbors and minimize any loud noise at night. A penalty of $100/hour may be charged to the credit card on file for any additional hour of inconvenience caused requiring control on our part and compensation to other customers. We may ask you to vacate the property immediately and without any refund if necessary.
We ask you to inform us of any breakage or damage caused to our property in or outside the rooms during your stay.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage caused to furniture, sheets and other goods from Nordet. These goods will be assessed and billed to the customer at our replacement cost, which may include labor costs.
Fishing in the area?
Any client wishing to come and fish in the region and stay with us is welcome, but not in any room! You will need to book the chalet or one of our apartments in order to have access to your own kitchen and refrigerator. You will need to take care to clean your accommodation and your furniture and to ventilate properly during your stay.
If we are left to deal with an unusual carnage and overly strong odors (imagine the following customers are allergic to fish and we have to buy them a different room in another hotel!), housekeeping costs go up quickly, adding $80/hour from what is normally needed for cleaning time. Come ask us for any cleaning products if necessary!