Book directly on our website and save 10% on your accommodation!
30% of the total value of your stay (taxes included) will be debited from your credit card when you make your reservation.
If you need to modify or cancel your reservation, please let us know 8 days before your arrival to avoid charges on your credit card! (keep in mind that the tourism season is short in Gaspésie!)
Cancel 8 days before your arrival: the 30% deposit guarantee is refunded
Cancel between 7 days and 48 hours before your arrival: the 30% deposit guarantee is kept by us for having held the room. No additional charge.
In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before arrival: 50% of the entire stay (taxes included) is charged to the credit card on file. (Ex: If you make a reservation on February 15 for July 15 to 20 and cancel on July 13, it is 5 months of possible reservations that we have lost in holding the room. We encourage you to plan your trips and give you reminders on the appropriate dates.)
In case of no show: the entire stay is charged to the credit card on file.
No refunds or credits will be given for early departures.
Check-in & Check-out
Arrival: The day of your reservation, you may arrive and get the key to your accommodation from 3pm until the closing of our reception at 8pm*.
If you arrive earlier than 3pm and we cannot accommodate you right away, you are free to enjoy our forest trails directly on our property while waiting!
Notify us as soon as possible by phone or email of any arrival after 8pm* so we can make an arrangement to have someone checking you in.
Departure: The keys need to be returned between 7am* and 11am. If you wish to extend your departure time at 1pm, you can certainly do so for a fee of $20.
*opening hours may vary depending on the month and the occupancy. Feel free to give us a call at 418-645-2223 to inquire about our hours on any specific day.
Kids & Guests
The maximum number of guests and children is indicated for each room whenever you make a reservation. Any changes in your vacation that is adding any person (child or not) must be brought to the attention of the reception for insurance and license reasons.
It is possible to add a guest to a reservation for a fee of $40/day for the reservation (in advance!) of an extra rollaway bed.
An additional guest with their personal mattress, sheets and towel will only have to pay an additional $20/night.
The reception should be kept strictly informed of the number of guests in the rooms for security reasons.
New towels are offered at the reception upon request. In a goal to save water and cleaning ressources, we do not change them automatically during the daily clean up.
Travel with a dog (or two!)
We share the desire to travel with the man’s best friend and are delighted when you bring your own dog to see us! We accept a maximum of two dogs per room for a fee of $ 5 / night / dog.
- Notify us immediately when booking that you are coming with a dog so that we reserve the appropriate room unit.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per room.
- Due to allergies, we do not allow cats to stay in our rooms. Not respecting this rule could add a cleaning fee of 75$ to your bill.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. We are near a high speed road and we do not want any accident to happen!
- Any undisciplined and aggressive animal may be asked to leave the property earlier than planned.
- The excrement must be collected immediately and placed in the nearest compost bin.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the rooms. (avoid yourself some charges for any damage!)
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the rooms. If you wish to smoke, you can do so outside, away from any windows so that the smell does not pass on to other guests. A 200$ fee can be charged to the credit card on file for the non-respect of this rule for us to be able to get rid of the smell and put the room back in proper rental condition.
Curfew and respect
- The curfew is from 10pm to 8am. During this time, we ask you to respect your neighbors and to minimize any loud noise. We ask that you respect your neighbors and minimize any loud noise at night. A penalty of $100/hour may be charged to the credit card on file for any additional hour of inconvenience caused requiring control on our part and compensation to other customers. We may ask you to vacate the property immediately and without any refund if necessary.
We ask you to inform us of any breakage or damage caused to our property in or outside the rooms during your stay.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage caused to furniture, sheets and other goods from Nordet. These goods will be assessed and billed to the customer at our replacement cost, which may include labor costs.
Fishing in the area?
Any client wishing to come and fish in the region and stay with us is welcome, but not in any room! You will need to book the chalet or one of our apartments in order to have access to your own kitchen and refrigerator. You will need to take care to clean your accommodation and your furniture and to ventilate properly during your stay.
If we are left to deal with an unusual carnage and overly strong odors (imagine the following customers are allergic to fish and we have to buy them a different room in another hotel!), housekeeping costs go up quickly, adding $80/hour from what is normally needed for cleaning time. Come ask us for any cleaning products if necessary!